More than 10 years in the industry
The Company ‘s founder, Mr. Lim Wei Thu was an auditor in Big 4 Malaysia and Singapore with total experience of more than 5 years. Subsequently, Mr. Lim started his public practice in the industry since 2016 until today.
Fast response and Cost efficiency
100% Response Rate within 3 working days. Appoint us as your company secretary or outsource accountant is always more cost efficient.
Compliance to relevant statutory requirements
Company's Annual Statutory Compliance Requirements including: Accounting, Financial Statements, Annual General Meeting, filing requiement under Companies Act 2016 Filling of MBRS Financial Statements. Etc.
Welcome to WT Lim & Co
WT LIM & CO, MIA registered member firm, was founded in year 2016 by Mr. Lim Wei Thu. The firm has since progressively expanded its presence throughout Malaysia and transformed into a one-stop professional centre providing innovative, cost-effective professional business services and solutions locally. The firm has also expanded its serviecs to company secretary, accountancy and corporate tax planning.
To provide simple solution to your complex situation
Acknowledge our associates are the firm’s most valuable assets. We will create a culture of pride and passion enabling us to continue attracting and retaining the best and brightest professionals who will be rewarded, recognized and respected for their contributions to the firm.
Still Have Question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the requirements to form a private limited company (Sdn. Bhd.) in Malaysia?
The company needs to have at least one (1) persons as the company director and fulfill the condition as below:
- Ordinarily reside in Malaysia by having a principal place of residence in Malaysia.
- Above 18 years of age.
- Not an undischarged bankrupt.
- Has not been convicted of a serious offence within the past 5 years.
- How long will it take to incorporate a private limited company (Sdn. Bhd.) in Malaysia?
- The company can normally be set up within three (3) to ten (10) working days.
- Can foreigner incorporate a private limited company (Sdn. Bhd.) in Malaysia without Malaysian involvement?
- Yes. Foreigners can set up a 100% foreign holding company in Malaysia without Malaysian involved. However please take note that according to Companies Act 2016 Section 196, every company shall have at least one (1) director (He can be Malaysian or foreigner), who shall ordinarily reside in Malaysia by having a principal place of residence in Malaysia.
- How can I terminate a private limited company (Sdn. Bhd.)?
A private limited company (Sdn. Bhd.) can be terminated by the following methods:
- Voluntary winding up
- Strike off under Section 549 of Companies Act 2016
- Winding up by court order
- Can a private limited company (Sdn. Bhd.) shares hold by another company (e.g. holding company)?
- Will the director or company be liable after the company striked off?
- Any person who is aggrieved may apply to the Court to reinstate the name within seven (7) years after the name of the company has been strike off under Companies Act 2016 Section 555 (1)